Just north of downtown Atlanta is the city of Sandy Springs, Georgia. Sandy Springs is part of the greater metropolitan Atlanta area and the sixth largest city in the state. With 356 acres of land bisected by the perimeter highway of Interstate 285, Sandy Springs includes residential and business areas both inside and outside of this perimeter.
Real Estate in Brookside Walk
Sandy Springs is composed of vital shopping areas, a wealth of businesses and services, national parks and forests, the beautiful Chattahoochee River, many recreation areas and various entertainment venues. Within twenty minutes, you can be in downtown Atlanta for major sporting events. In ten minutes, you can be at Perimeter Mall with its 200 shops and restaurants. MARTA rail line and bus service is available if you choose to leave your car at home. Sandy Springs residents enjoy:
- 12 city parks and recreation areas, including Morgan Falls Overlook on the Chattahoochee
- Abernathy Arts Center
- Sandy Springs Tennis Center with 24 lighted courts
- John Riley Forbes Big Tree Forest plant and wildlife preserve
- Sandy Springs Farmers Market is held every Saturday from April through December.
Well-respected developer John Willis built the beautiful Brookside Walk enclave from 2007 to 2008 in Sandy Springs south of I-285 inside the perimeter. Located west of Roswell Road off Long Island Drive just south of Mount Paran Road, Brookside Walk is a collection of luxury homes that were each custom designed. This lovely private neighborhood offers homes with prices starting at $1.5 million with attractive yards, many of which are professionally landscaped. These homes offer elaborate interior details such as trey or coffered ceilings, special trims and custom cabinetry, and wainscoting. They have gourmet kitchens and large master suites.
Homes for sale in Brookside Walk feature can have anywhere from six bedrooms, six and a half baths with 6,139 square feet of living space on a half-acre lot with three stories to a seven bedroom, six full bath and two half bath home with 5,998 square feet on three finished levels.
Brookside Walk has an active Homeowners Association that provides property owners with information and social activities. The HOA assessment is $2,000 annually. Area amenities include:
- Chastain Park and Amphitheater: concert series and summer movies
- YMCA Soccer Fields: corner of Windsor Parkway and Peachtree Dunwoody Road
- Ridgeview Park: playground, picnic pavilion and nature trails
- The Prado Shopping Center: Publix Grocery, Target, Staples, Lifetime Fitness, Starbucks, 5 Seasons Brewing, Phoenix and Dragon Bookstore
- Luxury shopping at Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza
- Three major regional medical centers/hospitals
- Public schools: Heards Ferry Elementary, Ridgeview Charter School Middle, Riverview International Charter High School (best school in Fulton County)
- Private Schools: The Galloway School, The Epstein School, Mt. Vernon Presbyterian School, Pace Academy, St. Martins Episcopal School
If an urban lifestyle with private luxury at home is what you are seeking, Brookside Walk may be exactly the neighborhood for you. Contact the professional real estate agents with Sharp Real Estate today to arrange a viewing appointment.
Brookside Walk Homes for Sale
View all Brookside Walk neighborhood
$679,900 : 60 Hardeman Road, Atlanta6 beds, 4 baths
See all Real Estate in Brookside Walk.
(all data current as of 11/24/2017)
Data last updated: 11/24/17 1:31 AM PST.
Walk Score provided by walkscore.com.