Selling your biggest investment is a serious commitment that can evoke many emotions, ranging from anxiety and excitement to relief and happiness. At Sharp Real Estate Services, we offer you and your family peace of mind throughout your home selling process. Your passionate Sharp Real Estate agent will be there for you every step of the way, working hard to ensure your home sells for a price that makes sense in today’s market.
Selling a home involves much more than sticking a sign in your yard and calling it a day. It is a process that takes the skills and savvy of an experienced real estate agent, who will create a customized campaign to sell your home in the Metro Atlanta home market.
You can always expect Sharp Real Estate to exceed expectations by:
- Informing you of strategies and tips on how to better highlight the features of your home that buyers are looking for.
- Marketing your property though several effective web-based and traditional avenues to increase interest in your home.
- Building the internet presence of your home for sale so that it is easy for buyers to find your home online.
- Pricing your property in a strategic fashion, so that your home is competitive on the market.
- Providing you with guidance on setting the selling price of your home.
- Speaking with you and your family directly throughout the selling process from listing to close, while consistently informing you of offers and updates pertaining to your property.
Our goal is to provide you with unmatched real estate services, so that you not only feel confident that your home will sell quickly, but also at ease knowing that you and your family are in good hands.
Determining the Value of Your Home
Many real estate agents agree that the selling price of your home is the most important factor in a real estate sale. If you sell your home for too much, you won’t receive acceptable offers. If you sell for too little, you walk away unsatisfied with the amount of money you receive.
A number of factors play a role in how much value your home has:
- Schools – If your home is in a sought-after school district, the value of your home will be higher.
- Amenities – Are there readily available neighborhood amenities such as pools, walking trails, or parks close to your home? If so, and these amenities are well-maintained, you have a better chance of getting more value out of your home.
- Neighborhood – If your home is in a neighborhood that is ideally located in a safe environment, the property value of your home has a greater chance of being stable.
By taking these factors into consideration, researching recent sales and home values in your area that are comparable to your property, and implementing an aggressive marketing campaign in the first 30 days that your home is on the market, we can achieve a sale at a price that will leave you and your family satisfied.
FREE Home Market Analysis
Have a home to sell in Vinings, Smyrna, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs or Roswell? The market conditions are ever-changing. If you are curious to know the current market value of your home, complete the form below to receive a no strings attached, free home market analysis.
After you have an idea of what your home is worth, contact Sharp Real Estate Services to begin the selling process. We will craft a campaign centered on the fantastic features that your home presents to prospective buyers, so that it generates interest in the market in an efficient, expedited manner.
Sharp Real Estate Services can help you sell your property. Fill out the CMA form below and one of our professional agents will contact you with important market information.
[contact-form-7 id=”409″ title=”Comparative Market Analysis Form”]