Beautiful Sandy Springs is Georgia’s sixth largest city and an affluent part of the greater Atlanta multiple county metropolitan area. A city of contrasts, Sandy Springs offers a vital and sophisticated urban lifestyle as well as some protected areas of outstanding natural beauty that are open to the public for recreation and enjoyment.
Real Estate in Glenview
With a population of 98,000 residents, Sandy Springs is continuously experiencing the building of new subdivisions and enclaves within its city limits. Its territory crosses I-285, Atlanta’s perimeter highway, and is quite convenient to GA 400 and I-75. Residents of Sandy Springs can commute to work in downtown North Atlanta and Marietta in twenty five minutes. A trip to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport takes less than 30 minutes.
The community of Glenview is a collection of beautiful homes on .30 acre lots priced from the $400,000s. Located just south of Mount Vernon Highway at the intersection of Glenridge Drive NE and Glen Oaks Lane, Glenview is conveniently located near shopping, business services, medical facilities and recreation/entertainment venues. Residents report they chose their homes in Glenview because their neighbors are very friendly, the roads are wide and perfect for jogging or walking your dogs, and the community is great for family-friendly activities.
Ashton Woods built Glenview homes between 1998 and 2000 with brick sides and lovely landscaping. High ceilings, in-suite bedrooms, whirlpool tubs, hardwood floors, walk-in closets and fireplaces are some of the many features these homes offer. Additionally, the surrounding area and city of Sandy Springs has many conveniences and amenities for residents to enjoy, including:
- Trader Joe’s (Grocery), Lowe’s, Marshalls, Whole Foods, Market, Office Depot, Starbucks
- Hammond Park: AstroTurf soccer field, basketball courts, two playgrounds, public restrooms, lighted tennis courts, gymnasium and year-round gymnastics instruction/classes, game room, picnic pavilion
- Sandy Springs Tennis Center: 24 lighted courts
- Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area: walking trails, boat dock, fishing (stocked with trout regularly – need license), dogs welcome, tubing, kayaking
- Steel Canyon Golf Club: 18-hole golf course, putting greens and golf lessons
- Sandy Springs Gun Club and Shooting Range
- Peppertree Lake: open to the public for fishing (license required)
- Perimeter Mall: wonderful restaurants, 200 different stores, boutiques and name brand shops
Average prices of homes in Glenview range from $334,900 to $564,000. The schools for neighborhood children are High Point Elementary, Ridgeview Charter Middle and Riverwood International Charter High School.
Sandy Springs residences offer an urban lifestyle with private and secure neighborhoods and communities. You will find just the right home style for your needs by contacting Sharp Real Estate Services and making a viewing appointment with a Sharp realtor to find your Sandy Springs dream home. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Glenview Homes for Sale
View all Glenview neighborhood
$600,000 : 6420 Glen Oaks Lane, Sandy Springs4 beds, 4 baths
$1,495,000 : 35 Fallbrooke Ln Drive, Other-North Carolina3 beds, 5 baths
See all Real Estate in Glenview.
(all data current as of 10/19/2018)
Data last updated: 10/19/18 10:39 PM PDT.
Walk Score provided by walkscore.com.